Thursday, September 11, 2008

Some Old Graphics

Hi! I was going to through some of my old graphics and found some that, In my opinion, looked pretty good. I had posted them all to my creations site but I closed it down a few months ago So I thought I would post them here. I hope you enjoy, I've spent a lot of time on these. You may click on the images to enlarge them.



The image on the top is one I did last year of Lindsey Lohan. I added effects softened up the skin and made it look.. better, I think.


This retouch on top I made a few months ago for a challenge site. I'm actually pretty happy with the result.


This is a colorization I made last month. A colorization is a black and white image that is colored using programs like Adobe Photoshop. I was really very happy with the outcome. Especially the eyes. I entered it in a challenge site and won Platinum!

1 comment:

Pam McFadyen said...

This is such a great skill to have already! Thanks for sharing and congratulations on your winning image!