Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sparkles in the Snow

I stepped out of my door on tuesday and the first thing that I thought was, "Oh my gosh, It's cold." Not that it should be sweating hot, it is February, but there was a wind chill and I was waiting at the bus stop. But then I looked around and I didn't feel cold anymore. Why? Not because the bus came (because it didn't) but because I saw the snow around me.

It started snowing and in about five minutes the ground was covered in white and more fluffy snowflakes were falling from the sky. Everywhere I looked I saw sparkles from the reflection of the sun on the snow. It was beautiful and I would have taken a picture and posted it up, but I sadly didn't have a camera.

So the moral of my story is, when your outside and your freezing, look around you. Not only will you find distraction from the freezing weather but you'll feel inspired in one way or another. Trust me, it happened to me.

No comments: