Friday, February 26, 2010

Art from my past

Hello Everyone!

Today, I was going through my past art pieces which I found in a folder on my computer in CyberArts class from last year. So I thought I should post it up.



This one of my art pieces from Year 1 CyberArts. It is a simple drawing of a bunny used with conte on a simple large piece of newsprint. I used black, white and brown colours to hatch in the shadows. The white hatching shows the light, the black shows the shadow and the brown hatching shows the mid between the dark and the light. Hatching together, it partially made the picture of my bunny 3D.

I think this is one of my favourite pieces of my most early work, just because I think I did a good job on it and I can see where I need to improve and where I can excel from last year.

I hope you like it! I will be back with another blog post in a couple of days!

1 comment:

Rocker_Girly said...

Nice bunny ! You've improved lots from last year. Its really nice ! Good Job.