Saturday, March 20, 2010

Blinkies!

Hello everyone!

March break is almost over, yes there are only 2 days left. So this week, I had a chance to experiment with my Photoshop cS3 and see what new things I could learn. So I played around, clicked random things and tried to figure out what some things were and how they worked. So after a couple hours (daily) of random clicking, I figured out how to make some blinkies. Well, actually I already knew how... but this time I tried to make them more complicated. Some worked, others did not.

So, I ended up making a bunch of avatar blinkies, simples ones with textures and images from google as well as text, personalizing them for some of my friends on india-forums and this is how they turned out:









So personally, I think they turned out pretty well. I think next time I'll try making them a little more complicated; maybe add more flashy text or images. But whatever it is, I want to enhance my abilities and see how much I can improve and how much I can do!

Feedback is highly appreciated! If you would like one of your own, yes I can make you one. :)

That's it for now, but I will be back soon!

No comments: