Thursday, February 10, 2011

How do you use Garageband?

Hey guys!

I am currently working on my first CyberArts year 3 tech assignment on sound editing. For this assignment we are required to use programs such as imovie and Garageband to edit and change the sound in a movie trailer of our choice.

Personally, I have worked with imovie before and know my way around the program; I do however have a problem with Garageband because I have not used it before. So, because of this I was recently browsing YouTube for tutorials on how to better understand Garageband and I came across this really helpful video.

This video, in my opinion, was very helpful because it showed the basic knowledge you need in order to work Garageband. This video was easy to understand; there wasn't anything too technical and it wasn't too long. Take a look!




Hope this video helped you! :)

If not, I have a tip for you; play around with the program. It may be simple but it works! I've noticed that if you learn by experience. So, just open up the program, fiddle around with the options and buttons and see what happens. This will help you get a feel of where everything is and what it does. Trust me, it works!

Oh! If you're wondering about this assignment of mine, I promise that I will explain it in much more detail soon and will post my final edit after I am done! :D

Bye!

No comments: