Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Photography Time!

Hey guys!
I have been taking photographs all week for my CyberArts tech. culminating assignment and thought I'd share a picture with you.

Our assignment focuses on manufactured landscapes and my idea was to show factories that are awkwardly placed in random areas (between houses, in front of schools, etc). While I was taking pictures one day, I found this little factory beside a bridge near my house. I looked very out of place and I was drawn to it. This is one of the pictures I took of the factory.


This picture really interested me; the exposure of the image looked pretty cool. It doesn't really show the location of the factory but you can still tell what it is and that it is on a slope. I also found the placement of the tree on the side to be interesting. I really liked his picture and I hope you like it too! :)

Have a nice day!

No comments: