Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Joe Fenton

Hello again!

I was stumbling upon stumbleupon.com and came across this really cool artist named Joe Fenton. What Fenton does is he makes large scale illustrations using graphite, inc and acrylic. One thing I really like about his drawings are that they look so clean and so smooth! I love how all of the lines in his drawings are crisp and clean. His ability to make his illustrations stand out and appear 3D surprises me.

I really wanted to show you come of his work! You can click on the images to enlarge them for a better view. :)








As you can see from some of his pieces, he really uses light and shadows to make his illustrations pop out; they almost seem realistic. I hope you enjoy Joe Fenton's work as much as I did! You can see more of his works here.

Enjoy! :)

No comments: