Thursday, October 9, 2008

LOGO ASSIGNMENT

For our 3rd Cyber Arts Assignment we were asked to design a logo that would represent our company. This is my final result with both my topography and pictography.

My company's name is "Divine Designs". I chose this name because it goes with the butterfly very well. I chose to use a butterfly to represent my company. I chose a butterfly because butterflies are graceful, elegant, colourful and pretty. My company specializes in Graphic design, Website Design, Website Coding, billboards, posters and much more. We believe in taking our works to great heights.

My logo consists of straight and curved lines. The curved lines give my logo a soft feeling while the straight lines give it strength and balance. The shape of the butterfly is an outline of an actual butterfly and none of the structures of the butterfly is distorted. The colours I used for the butterfly are black, white, red, pink, orange and yellow. These colors stand for elegance, passion, simplicity, ambition, sweetness and warmth. For the text I used A normal font and warped it so it curved into a smiley-face shape. I added some lines coming out from the D and the E in Divine Designs and positioned them so they went around the butterfly. At the end I added a drop shadow, completing my logo. I am very proud of my logo.

1 comment:

Rocker_Girly said...

I love your logo.
I'm glad you changed the colours on your blog its much easier to read now.

Katie