Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Amazing Typography

Hey guys!
Its 10:11pm and I have just finished my homework! So, I thought I'd go through my numerous bookmarks and post some of the cool things I found online.

What I'm going to show you today is some amazing and creative examples of Typography that I found online; 50 to be exact. But for the moment, I'm going to only show you some of my favourites!


This is a piece by ~um0p3pisdn. I LOVED the detail put into this piece. Now only is the text warped to form an actual person, the depth put into the piece was breathtaking. I loved how the artist used colour to show a 3D effect in this piece. I can't even imagine the time and effort put in to make this graphic image.


The second image I chose to show you was by ~swordfishll. I personally read this poem recently in my English class so it immediately caught my eye. I really liked the colour choice for this piece. I also liked that this image looks so simple yet so complex at the same time. The piece is mostly flat without much depth but the detail put into it to make the branched of the tree was really cool!


This is the last piece I chose to include as one of my favourites. It was made by ~e-emoo. My favourite part of this image is the overall look. I love how this image not only used text but stock images and textures as well. It's kind of like mixed media which makes it look really cool. I love how it gives off a collage like feeling. The variety of sizes of font used to make the designs on the umbrella was also very interesting!

I hope you enjoyed these amazing typography pieces! To see 47 more interesting pieces, do check out this website!

Have a great night! :)

No comments: