Friday, April 16, 2010

Old Coca-Cola Or New?


Hey Everyone!

I opened my fridge the other day and took out a coke can. I picked it up and looked at it. Then I thought, "didn't it look different before?" So I searched it up and found an images of the Coca-Cola can, before and after. This is what I came up with.

So I looked at the two designs and I think I like the first design better. The new design is nice, but its too simple in my opinion. I preferred the old design because It looked more "WOW". For example, I liked how the old Coca-Cola can used more then one colour with different shades; red, maroon, silver, white, yellow and black. I think it just looks more visually appealing. It looks shimmery and I love the bubbles and patterns on the can. I like it because it's not overly decorated, but it gives the can more character.

I think the newer can isn't as appealing. The only exciting thing about the new can, in my opinion, would be the bold cursive writing.

I think the Coca-Cola company should bring back the old can! :)

No comments: