Saturday, April 10, 2010

Photoshop Tutorials :)


Hello Everyone!
I'm here with a bunch of Adobe Photoshop tutorials I have found on Outspoken-kate.com. Outspoken-kate.com in a blog written by a 20 year old girl named Katya. I stumbled upon her blog about a year or two ago when I first started using Photoshop. This blog was a lot of help because it covered a lot of the basics; adding text, blending images, using patterns and so much more. So if you have recently started using Photoshop and don't exactly know how to use it, this blog or website will guide you through some useful steps.

The thing I like about these tutorials is that they include pictures with the instructions. So if you are confused with the wording, you can figure out the problem by looking at the picture. Also, if you do not know if you are following the instructions correctly you can refer back to the images and see if your work and the tutorial images look the same.

I find this blog/website very useful. If you want to learn some cool Photoshop effects or need some simple tutorials, do check out this blog! (You can click on the link above)

No comments: