Sunday, June 20, 2010

FREEDOM

Hello Everyone!

For a project at school we were asked to create a t-shirt design that reflected and represented an article from the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

For this design I chose article #18; everyone has the right of freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public of private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.



My idea behind my design is that everyone should accept that there is more than one kind of religion and belief and everyone should have the right to carry them out without being judged or punished. My design has the word "FREEDOM" In large letters in bold and underneath that word I have 3 words that summarize the whole article; thought, conscience and religion. Beside it, I have a man and a women praying but it is not defined which religion they follow because there are symbols of a lot of different religions. I am trying to convey that all religions are different but it shouldn't matter which one you follow.

I hope you like it! :)

1 comment:

Rali's Blog said...

It looks amazing !!!