Sunday, June 20, 2010

Stills and Motion

Hi Guys!

Today, I was sitting with my 7 year old cousin watching the Family Channel. After watching an episode of 'Sonny with a Chance' I was about to get off of my coach and do something productive when I suddenly heard a blast of music and then I saw them, Demi Lavato and Selena Gomez singing the song 'One and the same' from their Disney Original 'The Princess Protection Program'. My cousin seemed to love this song, so I sat down again and watched it with her; to my surprise I realized that the music video (and the song) was pretty good so I thought I'd share it with you!




In my opinion, this music video has a lot of cool video effects. I love how they cropped out clips and showed them in the frames that Demi and Selena were holding. The video wasn't made of one style. They used different things; stop animation, effects and plain video.

My favourite part of the video is when Demi and Selena are holding frames (with an empty middle) in their hands and making faces. They poke their head into the frame second and it goes through, when they bring it back their faces turn into actual pictures. I thought that effect looked really cool.

Check out the video! I hope you like it!

No comments: