Tuesday, June 15, 2010

HTML/CSS Help



Hello Everyone!

Today, I will tell you about my hero. The one that has saved me from going into depression. This is w3schools.com!

In the tech. portion of our cyberarts class we have been assigned to make a website portfolio of our best works for our culminating project. For this assignment we are required to code and add content to a web page using HTML and CSS.

Coming into this course I had very basic knowledge of HTML and had no idea how to code in CSS. So, when this culminating project was assigned I did not know how to start. This is where I went to google and started searching up some CSS and HTML techniques. The website that taught me the most was w3schools.com. It teaches you basic HTML and CSS coding and provides examples for you. Also, once you have figured out or mastered CSS and HTML it has all the information on Javascript and more. It just takes some time, effort and interest to learn!

Do check out the website if you are interested!

No comments: